Thursday 1 May 2008

Everyone thinks I'm paranoid.

It's just people from school, isn't it?
Sarah and Mary. They were in the same school as us.
How did all the superpowered people end up in the same place? I was born in leicester but some were born in Derby. I moved to ____ when I was four. It's just all a big setup or something. They herded us together. They must have contacted my parents. Why didn't they tell me? I could have avoided this whole thing, hidden my powers, warned the others... no. They knew, and they kept it all a secret.
They're all calling me things, inside their heads. I can feel it. They're having a go at me because they are too chicken to tell me to my face, even though they know I can hear them. Usually I only hear thoughts when I focus onto one or more people, but I can't stop them coming now. I can hear everything and it's giving me this headache.
It's like when your guitar goes haywire and everything goes really loud and screechy, and your mum comes up the stairs and finds a way to turn it off.
There is no mum. I'm stuck with it!
I haven't been able to sleep but the people on watch just ignore me.
What is happening to me? Am I finally going round the bend?
I think it's that bite on my arm. Maybe I caught something.
No, it never broke the skin! I was wearing a tough jacket!
There's got to be some reason for this. We're in civilisation again. I didn't get darted, I've got all my jabs, none of the others have symptoms of anything.
Mastergale, you have all the answers. Can you tell me what the hell's going on before I end up going round the bend!

No comments: