Wednesday 7 May 2008

It's not going well

It's James here. I've taken over computer duty.
Remember we said we were going to do some research?
Well, we did. We went to a hospital. It wasn't any of the ones where we were born. What we were looking for was evidence of other people like us.
Well, we found evidence. Not just birth certificates, but also death certificates.
We found out why we're all around the same age. It's because we were the first people experimented on who didn't die.
We were chosen totally randomly. They found expectant mothers. I think I know now why they're after Molly. She's the oldest. The first of the first successful batch.
I don't think we found anything pointing to how they managed to herd us all together after we were born, but some of us, me included, think that our parents know something about it.
Should we risk going back to our families? Or will it put them in too much danger?
I don't know. I just hope we get to the bottom of this.
Just one thing has been worrying me.
How are we going to go back to normal lives after this has blown out?
I mean, it's not really good to have "mutant super powered enemy of the Government" on your CV, is it? Even if you do get A's in your GCSEs.

1 comment:

Luis said...

Huh. I guess it's only natural that early subjects didn't survive... whatever it is they did to you guys. That would explain why they want molly being a crucial point in the experiment and all. And about integrating back after it's all over, well, past issues don't exactly establish a good precedent for the tolerance of new people in general, do they? Oh well what matters is now i guess.