Friday 30 May 2008

Things I don't want to talk about

So, nobody accused me of anything and i don't think anyone even connected me with James's funny fit. And he referred to "him" instead of "her", so either it's the male part of my head or somebody completely different.
But I think I know who it is, although I don't really want to talk about it. No, I can't talk about it. I might email Mastergale but I'm not writing it where everyone can see it. You see, if my suspicions are correct, maybe the reason they are specifically after me as opposed to the others is more to do with how I got my power rather than the power itself.
Anyway, we're still separated, and worse, I can't get through to the other group. Even worse than that, neither can Dan, so we're going to forget things. Maybe they've discovered something about us as opposed to them and are shunning us deliberately. Whatever the reason, it's scary. I don't know how you normal people manage to get through life with only one voice in your head. It's so lonely. Sure, sometimes I get a little paranoid, or people think bad things about me, but there's always someone there, when i'm scared, lonely, or lost. It seems cruel, invading people's heads, doesn't it? A little unfair. No, it's really unfair. But when you're in a position like we are, you live by a different set of morals. Rule one is survive. Rule two is also survive. And rule three is don't be stupid, which is related to rules one and two because in this world, if you are stupid, you will not survive. Brutal, I know, but unfortunately true.
We're moving closer towards our goal. However, we cannot rely on trains anymore, or buses, the reason being that they nearly caught us getting off one yesterday. It was lucky Evie had her mirror with her, creating some temporary doubles so we could get away.
We did experiment with magazines, looking for pictures of cars. Evie did manage to bring one to life, but what we hadn't realised was that unlike mirror images, which are always full size, the pictures are scaled down to fit on the paper, and we ended up in fits of laughter, trying to get into a car no bigger than the sixe of my hand. The other bummer is that there are no keys.

So, I'm not telling you where we are, but luckily I've just managed to contact one of the others- i think it's Emily. I don't think I'll have long- she's only just come in range and I'm wasting time even now. So, that's it from me for just now but I'll keep you posted on the thrilling daily slog that is our boring life.
Ha!

No comments: