Thursday 24 April 2008

Passing the torch

We've managed to get on a train! I can't believe our luck!


We can't tell you when we got on, where we got on or where we're going, but we can tell you we're still on it.


I'm sitting with the computer on my lap. I'm still sure Scar and Roof have been fiddling with it, but oh well. Well, I've decided to let the others have a go on the computer (Posting on the blog, I mean), A because I think I should, and B because Emily and Dan keep pestering me.


So, I'm going to pass the torch for a bit and let Matt have a go.



.....................................................


Somebody eat the sheep! Before it poos on you! I was walikg down the corridor and I turned my head and there was an ACTUAL toilet! On a train! With LOO ROLL!
So, I'm Matt Smith, and I'm a bit hyper because I've eaten too much SUGAR! And I haven't slept a wink!
Anyway, I don't see why they forced me to go on the train with them. I could have flown it, but Molly keeps telling me it's not a good idea to fly because somebody might see me. Whatever. If somebody sees me, I can just fly away. And it's cloudy anyway, so even beter. Although Evie ruined my fantasies of flying through clouds by telling me they're made of water and would soak me so much I couldn't fly.

No comments: