Wednesday 30 April 2008

the Phantom striketh again, and I'm being stalked by a squirrel

So now everyone's on lookout for this GHOSTY. I'd like very much to believe Mastergales suggestion that it's energy manifesting or something, but generally stuff like that doesn't have footprints. Or giggle loudly. Oh, it's Molly here again by the way. We've all paired off so we're able to watch each other. Scarlet's with Evie, Ruth's with Emily, Dan's with Matt and I'm stuck with James. Although his obscene post a couple of days ago may have put you off him, he's actually ok. He used to be in the school council until recently. And he's into heavy metal. However, he does have a tendency to let his views about the Shadows come out very fast in a tangle of expletives.
So, not only did the GHOSTY attack Ruth, it has been causing us havoc all day. I'm so tired I could just fall asleep here, but generally that's not such a good thing to do. Also, a squirrel keepscoming up to us while we're occupied with the GHOSTY and nicking off with our food. And one of James's CDs. He's really ticked off at that.
Is this some sort of dumb joke being played by one of the others? How have we managed to attract a stupid squirrel and a GHOSTY?
Maybe Mastergale is right in a way. Like attracts like. Maybe we're just attracting random things.
OW! My fingers! My fingers!
The laptop just slammed on me! The GHOSTY hath returned!
Right, I'm going to get to the bottom of this, if it's the second to last thing I do. I'll post either later or tomorrow, depending.

No comments: