Tuesday 29 April 2008

WHOA!

So now I've subscribed to this network of conspiracy theorists. It sounds maybe a little silly but these people KNOW what they're talking about. Okay, most of the time. Thing is, nobody believes us.
Except for them. Probably I'm referring to a YOU here, because i doubt anybody else will read this. Anyway, thankyou VERY much to a certain mastergale who seems to know more than we do! (Are you one of the Shadows by any chance? An insider would be very useful)
We've moved again. You may be wondering why we keep moving in what seems like a pointless way.
That's because it is. We have no idea where we're going, we're running out of patience, and we need information. And we seem to be being invaded by a poltergeist.
Let me explain.
The reason I ended my last post so abruptly was because I felt something brush against me. I thought it might have been Dan or James but it wasn't. It wasn't an animal either.
As I was looking around I heard a loud crash. My laptop had snapped shut. I reached out with my head but I couldn't feel anything- just a slight buzz.
What is this all about? Is it one of our powers going strange?

I just had a thought, and a scary one.
What if the reason the Government ditched us in the first place is because we really were a failure? How long have we got before these powers, these weird ablilities, become a hazard to the population and ourselves?
Maybe... it isn't totally the Government's fault here. They're just doing their job, protecting the community and the country.
What am I talking about! They're evil b***tards who have huge egos and loads of money! Of course it's their fault!

I'm going to sleep now so I can see what Dan thinks. I'm handing over to (god forbid) Ruth Blackwood, a fellow worrier and one of the twins.

...................................

It's me, Ruth. I've just read what Molly's written and I'm kind of scared. I feel bad about fiddling with her computer, because now she's been all jumpy about Government spies bugging her computer and reading everything she writes.
I'm on duty at the moment. It's kind of scary, with it being dark and all, but we never watch alone. I'm with Matt and Emily at the moment, sitting round the campfire and talking. The GHOST of which Molly talks is worrying, but it's probably just her imagination. None of us believe her. She's the only one who can really lie. Even my electrical field doesn't stop her.
Who just touched me?
Matt and Emily are in front of me! Everyone's asleep! Oh my god! It's holding onto my shoulder! HELP ME! What's happening! MATT! OH MY GOD! STOP IT!

No comments: