Thursday 24 April 2008

Who the hell is Molly Harper?

So, if you read the introduction, you'll know a little bit about me. I'm 14 years old, I'm very strange and I'm actually sitting in an internet cafe trying to get a signal. So why am I so strange? And how do I happen to be sitting here writing?
Well, I've been kind of on the run from the Government for a while. There are several reasons, and all of them seem too far-fetched to believe. I'm not alone- there are 8 of us. Only three people came into the cafe- me, Daniel Grice and Evie Brown. I'm doing the typing because it's my computer, my email address, and I'm the fastest typer.
So, why are we on the run?
We've all got abilities- strange powers that seem to have come out of nowhere. None of our parents had them, none of our siblings have them, nobody else (that we know of) has them at all. We did a bit of research and we found out about some shady Government division, called the Shadow division (not to be confused with the Shadow Cabinet) and with further research (i.e. breaking into their office) we got information about their biggest project- the Aegis project.
So basically, they took babies from a hospital- us- and fiddled around with our genes. It was an attempt to create warriors against the country's possible enemies- Russia, Afghanistan, Sudan, Iran, Iraq- but nothing happened and the experiment was considered a failure.
And now they've found out about us they want us back.

Our abilities- they've really saved our skins a couple of times. But sometimes they're an absolute pain in the neck. (I almost swore then but Dan just poked me. Sorry Dan, but you know how we all feel!) His aren't so bad, really. He's got a superhuman memory and he can literally enter people's dreams; an easy ability to hide but a very useful one. Especially the memory. If it wasn't for him, we'd be drowning in pieces of paper, but instead it's all compact in his head.
Evie, standing behind Dan and giggling at his peering over my shoulder to make sure I don't swear, has a kind of weird power. She can bring pictures to life, such as photographs. Not only can they move on the paper, they can actually step out of it.
There's the Twins- Ruth and Scarlet Blackwood- who can manipulate electricity. They're literally polar opposites, one being negatively charged, the other positive. There's James Knight, he can suck heat out of the air and make fire, and Matt Smith who can fly. And there's also Emily Jones, who can phase through stuff, including walls.
Oh, and lastly me. I can hear people's thoughts, chiefly. But also, if i stare at something really hard I can shatter it. Dan thinks it's probably a form of telekinesis, as the notes in one of the files we raided pointed to "telepathy and/or telekinesis: possible effects of sample CP8" and he should know, really, being our memory stick.
Oh, and by the way, I was told to write a few messages.
Lily, Jack, if you're reading this, I'm sorry I had to go away, but I'll be back as soon as I can, also, Mum, Dad, I don't hate you, I'm just kind of in trouble at the moment.
Joe, Scar and Roof miss you, they wish they'd said goodbye.
Darren, rot in hell, from all of us.
Evie says sorry to Elliebob, and says Mum the spare key is under he flowerpot on the left. Sorry I had to go.
Matt misses Finn, M+D. See you soon if i don't die.
Dan says goodbye to Sy and Dad. He already said goodbye to Mum.
Emily says sorry about missing swimming but I kind of have to prioritise. Also hi Micky, I'm not dead
James says rock on dudes, I'll be gone for a while. Don't stop the beat.

They've all come in now so we'd better scram before waiter-guy suspects something.
Peace out,
The Freakdom Alliance.
(Chose the name to wind Dan up)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really weird. Are you sure you're not making it up? We would have heard about something like this. And anyway, you can't just break into government facilities.

Medea said...

Prove It. Post a video of you using your abilitys otherwise I think your just a teenager having a lugh.